Our Best Sellers
Walker Catering Supplies Ltd
Phone: 0115 979 0110
Fax: 0115 9791393
We accept the following payments:
We use industry leading encryption technology to ensure the security of your information. We also use Sage Pay (formerly ProtX) to securely process credit card payments.
Terms and Conditions
- Order Acceptance – We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods you order before your order can be accepted, unless you are an authorised credit account customer. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- Price – The prices payable for goods you order and their delivery is as set out in our web site. We reserve the right to change the prices shown at any time and we will contact you before we confirm the order if there are any changes.
- Returns – You may return any of the goods delivered to you within 30 days of the date of delivery to our contact address. You will be given a refund of the price paid minus any re-stocking charges levied by the manufacturer. Any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
- Availability – We endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if for any reason goods are not in stock then credit or debit cards are not debited until those goods are despatched to you.
- Delivery – You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered on delivery of them to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or damage. Large, heavy and fragile items sometimes require extra time for delivery and we will advise you of likely delivery times wherever possible.
- Delays beyond our control – We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, adverse weather, strikes, lockouts, and other industrial disputes).
- Governing Law – The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire Agreement These terms and conditions, together with our current web site prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by one of our directors. In particular nothing said by any of our staff should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. We shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading unless it is made fraudulently.
- Exclusion of Liability
a – We shall not be liable in any way for any loss of revenue, profit, goodwill or any consequential or indirect or special loss or damage arising out of the purchase of any goods by you from us or late or non delivery of goods.
b - Any liability not excluded by paragraph (a) above (or any exclusion of liability which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unreasonable) shall be limited to a maximum aggregate liability per claim of £100,000.
c -You agree and confirm that you are in a better position than us to assess and estimate any likely damage or loss that you may incur in connection with the order of any goods from us and that we cannot therefore insure any likely damage for which we have excluded liability under this cause.
d - Nothing in this clause shall exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Walker Catering Supplies Ltd or its employees or agents, or any other liability which it is prohibited from excluding at law.
Use of this website
Accuracy of information
The Company uses its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained on its website and publications is accurate and not misleading. Accordingly The Company reserves the right, without obligation, to amend or delete product information without notice.
On registration The Customer will be required to submit a password which is needed to access their account. The Customer will be responsible for the security of this password and The Company advises that The Customer does not disclose it to third parties and that The Customer changes it on a regular basis. The Company will not be liable for any loss resulting from the misuse of The Customer’s password.
The information provided on this website is intended to be used only by The Customer. The Company does not authorise the use of such information for any purpose other than The Customer’s use as immediate consumer, and prohibits to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this site are the property of The Company. All rights are reserved.
The Company owns the trademark and "Default" logo. Other product and company names mentioned on this website are or may be the trademarks or registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owners.